Los Angeles Anesthesia Errors Attorney
Although the role of the anesthesiologist can be just as important as the role of the surgeon, many people do not think about the anesthesia until the day of the operation. The consequences of anesthesia errors can be serious and life threatening. Patients can suffer brain damage or other serious injuries when anesthesiologists make mistakes such as:
- Failing to monitor patients’ breathing and heart function
- Failing to recognize and act on alterations in blood pressure during operations
- Failing to monitor patients’ oxygen levels during operations
- Administering the wrong anesthesia, which can cause spikes or drops in blood pressure
- Administering too much anesthesia, which can cause brain damage
- Administering too little anesthesia, which leaves patients awake but unable to move or speak during the procedure
- Failing to account for interactions between anesthesia and patients’ other medications
Receiving Reasonable Compensation For Harm Caused By Anesthesiologist Negligence
The Law Offices of Michael Oran, A.P.C., is committed to holding anesthesiologists accountable for the damage they cause. Attorney Michael Oran has been representing individuals in medical malpractice cases in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California for more than 30 years.
His experience allows him to confidently guide families through every step of the process. Learn more about legal counsel an experienced lawyer can provide by scheduling a free initial consultation. Michael can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 213-624-1177.